- Evans Bank Launches Mobile Banking
Evans Bank announced the launch of Evans Mobile Banking on October 1, 2012. As one of the few remaining community banks in our market, and the only full-service community bank, the Bank is extremely pleased and excited to introduce its newest and most innovative service; creating an entirely new way for customers to bank. Evans Mobile Banking works with Smartphones, mobile phones with Web access, and standard cell phones that have a text package.
"With Evans Mobile Banking, you can take your bank with you wherever you go. It's the safe and easy way to stay in control of your finances," said Joseph A. Jansen, Mobile Banking Product Manager.
With Evans Mobile Banking, Smartphone users can download the Evans Bank mobile app from their online app site. Customers that prefer to use a web browser instead of apps can visit www.evansbank.com from their phone to enjoy a banking experience that is conveniently optimized for mobile devices. Available functionality includes:
- Viewing balances, transaction history and cleared check images
- Transferring funds between accounts
- Scheduling, canceling, and completing bill payments
- Locating nearby branches and ATMs
- Receiving customized account alerts based on balance thresholds, types of transactions that are posted or even an end of day balance report.
Evans Bank provides these mobile banking services to online banking clients free of charge. Internet and phone service provider charges for Web, data or text plans may apply.