Take command of
your cash flow
Your company’s cash flow is critical to your business. That’s why you need a partner that understands your business, evaluates your needs and offers the latest technology to improve your bottom line.
Evans Online Banking for Business
Use Evans Online Banking to manage cash flows, monitor account activity and originate ACH and wire transfers–wherever and whenever you need.
This single sign-on portal allows you to:
- Access your business accounts 24/7
- Obtain detailed balance and transaction information
- Initiate ACH and wire transfer payments
- Make federal and state tax payments
- Originate employee direct deposits
Remote Deposit Capture
With Remote Deposit Capture, you can make daily deposits without leaving your office. All U.S. checks are deposited electronically, which allows you to:
- Improve the availability of funds
- Reduce the number of trips to the bank
- Provide archives of deposit activity
Use Merchant Services to process credit, debit and gift card transactions using the latest technology and security. By choosing Merchant Services from Evans Bank, you can:
- Process VISA®, MasterCard®, Amex®, Diners Club® and Discover® Cards
Maintain daily liquidity of your excess, idle business account balances using Evans Bank Investment Sweep service. All deposits and disbursements will be processed to your account daily. At the close of business, the bank will determine the net investable balance and transfer the funds to an overnight investment account. You will receive a statement each month detailing the transfer activity and total interest earned for the period.
Since the bank will automatically transfer the funds on your behalf, you have the assurance that all daily funding needs will be met, and you will maximize the interest earnings on your excess, idle balances.
Take control of your accounts receivable and payable cash flow timeline and offer an easier option to your trading partners using ACH Origination. With ACH Origination, you simply enter your trading partners’ account information or update an existing batch file, submit the file, and the funds will post the following business day.
Full Account Reconciliation
With Evans Bank Full Account Reconciliation, you simply forward check issue details directly to us. From there, we compare check paid details to check issue details, making adjustments where needed. We will provide you a fully reconciled account, including check paid, outstanding, voided items and stop payment reports each statement cycle.
Enhance Full Account Reconciliation and reduce check fraud using Positive Pay.
- Evans Bank will match check issue details to check paid details to ensure only authorized checks post to your account
- Suspect items will be reported to you electronically
ACH Debit Filter
Use ACH Debit Filter to ensure only authorized ACH withdrawals are processed to your account.
- You advise the bank regarding the companies authorized to withdrawal funds electronically
- Evans will allow authorized debits to process and electronically report suspect items
ZBA (Zero Balance Account)
Link deposit accounts and disbursement accounts using ZBA service.
- Evans will automatically transfer funds between the accounts as needed to ensure all disbursements are funded and to concentrate balances at the end of each business day
Use Evans Credit Sweep to effectively borrow from and pay down your working capital line of credit.
- Evans will automatically transfer funds from your credit line to cover checks and electronic disbursements, or to pay down outstanding line balances, depending on your daily net cash position