With My Mobile Money Access, it’s easy to manage your debit account and protect yourself from fraud.
My Mobile Money’s industry-leading technology enables YOU to control your card access without having to place a call to customer support. You can set up security measures right from your phone to help you avoid the hassles of account fraud. If you lose or misplace your debit card, you have the ability to turn your debit card on and off with the My Mobile Money Access app for Apple and Android.
- Balance inquiries– Quickly check how much money you have in your account to avoid overdrafts.
- Balance transfer – Easily transfer funds between accounts associated with your debit card.
- Ability to turn your card on and off – Misplace your card? Simply turn it off until you find it!
- Ability to alert and deny transactions based on merchant type, location, and transaction amount – Protect your account from transactions you wouldn’t normally make.
- Control other cards associated with the account – If you have multiple cards, you can set controls for all associated cards.
- Fraud alerts – Receive alerts if a transaction is conducted using your account that is suspected of being fraudulent.
Getting Set Up
Visit iTunes or Google Play and search for “My Mobile Money Access.” Download the app to your phone. Then follow these simple steps:
- Open the app and have your debit card handy
- Click the ‘Sign Up Free’ button
- You will be prompted to enter your card number
- On the next screen enter your name, your CVV (the three-digit security code on the back of your card) and your zip code to verify your identity
And that’s it – you’re ready to use My Mobile Money Access!
If you want to receive alerts for certain transactions on your mobile device, choose the card you wish to set alerts for and then select Alert Preferences. If you want to alert on all transactions, click the “Send alerts for” drop down and select ‘All Transactions’.
To set specific alerts, such as alerting for all online purchases, follow these few quick steps. Set ‘Alert Preferences’ to ‘Preferred Transactions’. Then choose the type(s) of alerts you wish to set. In this example, select ‘Transaction Types’ as the alert criteria, and slide the button to ‘Enable Transaction Alerts’ and then choose ‘eCommerce’ to alert for all online purchases. Don’t forget to ‘Save’ when you are finished setting alerts.
My Location and My Region
The My Mobile Money app gives you two options for setting alerts based on the location of the transaction. Although these options give you the flexibility to protect your card while traveling, you may still need to notify your financial institution of travel plans to ensure your card can be used while out of town.
The My Location option is based on the location of your smartphone. You must have location services enabled on your device for this feature to work. To activate, access ‘Locations ’ from Alert Preferences screen and swipe the ‘My Location’ function on.
- If you select this option for alerts, you will receive an alert when your card is used outside of the zip code where your smartphone is located.
The My Region option allows you to set up to three regions where your card may be used. Simply slide the ‘My Regions’ switch on and click the plus sign beneath it to add a region. You can enter a zip code or use the map to zoom into a region. Give your region a title and hit ’Save.’
Shared Card Management and Delegating Access
A card can be shared between multiple users. This situation occurs when multiple users register or add the same card for management or a single user adds an additional card to their portfolio. Card must be registered in App under a different user. Examples of this would be son, daughter, husband, or wife’s card.
For a shared card, if multiple users select ‘My Location’ for location-based alert, then the app tracks the location of the user who chooses ‘My Location’ last. When one or more users also set the ‘My Region’ alert in addition to the ‘My Location’ alert, transactions are alerted if they fall within the ‘My Regions’ that are set by the shared card users.
If one user turns the card off, all other users see the card status as ‘Off’ in their app. Additionally, each user can set up their own separate alert preferences. One exception is that all users receive alerts for denied transactions.
As a primary user, you can delegate your card to another dependent user. With both full and restricted access, the delegated user has full alert capabilities for the card.
If you forget your password, tap the ‘Login’ button. Then choose ‘Forgot Password’. Enter your username and click ‘OK’. You will be emailed a password reset token to the email associated with your username.
Once you receive the email, revisit this ‘Forgot Password’ screen and check the box that says ‘I have the security token’ and enter in your token in the field that appears. You will then be able to reset your password. Your password reset token is only valid for a few minutes, so use it right away!