Evans is the only full-service, community financial institution that’s 100% focused on Western New York. We’re local and our associates take great pride in helping our region thrive. We’re growing with Buffalo Niagara and for nearly 100 years, we’ve been helping our customers meet their financial goals.
As a career choice, Evans offers an open and collaborative environment and believes that each associate plays a key role in the success of the organization. Our flexible work environment allows for the ever-so-important work/life balance, and each associate is encouraged to volunteer in the community with an additional eight hours of volunteer paid time off. Plus, Evans has been designated as a Best Place to Work by Buffalo Business First.
Evans offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Reimbursement
- Competitive 401k match program
- Paid time off for vacation and federal holidays
- Paid time off for significant family events, including the arrival of a new child or care of a seriously ill family member
- Company-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Special checking accounts, loan, and personal insurance options
As a trusted advisor, serve the community by helping clients achieve their financial goals and add real value to shareholders, customers and employees through local decision making, tailored solutions, and access to leadership.
To become Western New York’s financial institution of choice.
Our Core Values
The Evans Core Values define our culture